Rosa Rosa Nail Lacquer by Estée Lauder


Hello everyone! I'm back with another nail lacquer review of sorts. Nail lacquer is my first love when it comes to cosmetics, so I was really pleased at finding this gem among my collection. It's Rosa Rosa from Estée Lauder.


I've been ignoring this bottle for at least two years, and it's just been sitting untouched in my nail lacquer drawer. Since I wanted to wear a pink dress for my friend's 18th birthday party, I wanted to find a good pink shade for my nails and this was the only I hadn't tried yet. And I am really happy that I did!
No topcoat.

It was really easy to apply – the consistency was neither too thick nor too runny. Almost buttery, really. The brush was flat, so I thought it would be problematic to apply the lacquer with it but I worried for nothing as it applied the lacquer so smoothly. All it took was two swipes per nail, and one coat was done. 

Two coats. No topcoat. 

One coat of the lacquer provided a pretty solid color, but it was still a bit translucent and I could still see the white tips of my nails so I settled for two coats. The lacquer alone wasn't glossy at all, so I recommend that you use a top coat with it.

With Seche Vite Top Coat.

The color is a cheerful, berry pink – not really what I expected from a shade named 'Rosa Rosa'. Still, I ended up loving how it looks despite the fact that when it comes to nail lacquer, I usually lean more towards the blues. It seems like a perfect color to wear during the summer months, but I don't think I can wait that long if I'm to use it again– and it's definitely a shade I would use over and over again. (Which is saying something because I get tired of my nail color quickly. I only keep a color on for a week-and-a-half tops.)  It's a shame that I only have a 5ml bottle of it. :( 

With Seche Vite Top Coat.

This has definitely been one of the best lacquers I've ever applied on myself. The color, the consistency, the ease of application... I'd definitely 10/10 recommend this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment