Enchanted: Kleo's 18th Birthday


My friend, Kleo, just turned 18! She had her debut last September 27, 2014 at the Vivere Hotel in Muntinlupa. Of course, there was no way I wouldn't attend even if my friends and I had difficulties getting a ride. Who am I to pass up a chance to see my friend all dolled up and dressed in a gown? Aside from that, it was also a chance to meet up and have fun with some friends I haven't met in a while so here I am with another photo post! TL;DR: Less rambling, more images.


The party was held in the Ballroom of the Vivere hotel. The place was absolutely beautiful – most especially the fixtures on the ceiling. The walls of the ballroom itself were covered with mirrors so it gave one the feeling of being in an enchanted place. The lighting only added to that "magical" atmosphere, but it did make it a bit difficult for me to get decent photos.

Alex and Marty posing with the Kleo standee by the entrance.

The party was fun, and everything seemed so well prepared. There were video messages from family and friends who couldn't make it, videos of Kleo at a photoshoot, and slideshows with photos of her growing up.

Tari using Marty as a desk while she writes a dedication for the debutante.

My friend, Alex, and I on the "hotseat".

I found her version of the 18 Candles particularly interesting because it was so different from what the 18 Candles traditionally are supposed to be. For the 18 Candles, the assigned guests were grouped by how they were related to Kleo, and made to sit with her onstage while they answered questions Kleo chose for them. My friend, Alex, and I sorta represented our group of friends, PDX.ing, and were told to answer the question "If Kleo were a cosmetic, what would she be?" We ended up answering that she was an anti-aging serum because of her youthful, child-like looks.

A ferris wheel with candy. All parties should have one.

There was also a candy bar filled with marshmallows, gummy worms, chocolate and more! Needless to say, quite a lot of the guests kept coming back for more.


The party lasted well into the night with people on the dance floor, and of course the debutante took centre stage. She looked so happy that night so I'm sure that it was truly a memorable day for her. Happy Birthday, dear baby girl!

Cheers for Kleo! 

Kleo and the Pedestrians.

"Tingin sa itaas!" Some people didn't get the memo.

Trying to go for a Teleserye concept. 

Taray pose with PDX.ing girls.

The One Direction pose is a tradtion. 

Kleo with her blockmates. 

"Let's take a photo while we're still fresh!" 

PDX.ing family photo on-stage.

A trolley packed with gifts. How about that? 

The struggle to take a family selca is always real. 

But the love in those smiling faces is more real. <3 //cheese



0 comments:

Post a Comment