First Impressions: 1028 Visual Therapy UV White CC Essence

Hello everyone! I'm back with another make-up post! My Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream was running out, so I bought the UV White CC Essence by 1028 Visual therapy during my stay in Taipei. The Moisture Surge CC Cream was really pricey, so I thought to buy a cheaper alternative.


I ended up choosing the UV White CC Essence from 1028 Visual Therapy. Not only is it reasonably priced (usually at 420NTD), but it was on sale, too! Also, I own two other 1028 products: the Macaron Eyes Palette  and the Ultimate Oil Control Powder and neither have disappointed me so far. 


The CC Cream comes in only two shades: Light Beige and Natural Beige. I bought the Natural Beige one, though the difference in the shades aren't much. The Light Beige shade still matches my skin tone pretty well.


For a CC Cream, it certainly does its job. I've only used it twice so far, and though the coverage is light, it does well at concealing redness on the face– almost as good as my Clinique one. The consistency of the cream is pretty light, a tad bit more runny and smoother than my Clinique one. Which is probably the secret to my favorite thing about this CC Cream: I can't feel it. I usually opt out of using a base because I can literally feel it sitting on my face, no matter how light I apply it. However, after applying this CC Cream, it doesn't feel like anything at all. Even when I touch my face, I can only feel my skin getting a bit more smoother. Just like how it feels when its freshly washed. The only downside to this is that because I feel like I've applied nothing to my face, I end up using more of the CC cream because I feel like I haven't put on enough. 

It is also important to say that though I am used to applying my base with a sponge or a brush for an even finish, I found that the 1028 Visual Therapy UV CC Essence applies flawlessly even with just my fingers! 

All in all, I am looking forward to incorporating this into my usual make-up routine. :)

Until next time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment