Mini-Post: Taipei Make-Up Haul




It was sale season while I was in Taipei and being the weak, weak person that I am, I couldn't resist. So here is my lovely assistant, Onew, to show you my Taipei Make-Up Haul!


1. Rosy Tint Lips #4

I've also had my eye on this for quite some time, because the color was exactly the shade I wanted for my lips, and it's easy to manipulate and use for gradient lips! 

2. Play 101 Pencil #1

This eyeliner has long been in my wishlist, but I've only decided to get it now! This was recommended to me by my Jagiya, Alex. According to her it was very resilient. After swatching it for a couple of times and trying rub it off and failing, I was sold. It applies really smoothly too! 

3. Dolly 3-Step Eyes #3

Okay, I didn't really plan on buying this, but when I saw the color and tried it out on my skin, I knew I couldn't just not get it! (And it was on sale too!) All you have to know for now is that the shades are to die for because I'm going to do a review on this real soon! 


1. Anna Sui Liquid Eyeliner Pen in Black

This was the first ever liquid liner pen I had, and I've yet to try another one that works for me as well as this one did. It's easy to apply and really gives clean, bold lines. I've never experienced any smudging and smearing with it, even during that one time I was caught in the rain while wearing it!

2. Anna Sui Eyelash Curler

Of all the eyelash curlers I've tried (Shu Uemura, Koji, ELF, Fanny Serrano), the Anna Sui one has been the only eyelash curler to really curl my lashes and not leave my eyelids in pain. It also has a really sturdy feel to it, and the pad is more gentle than even my Shu Uemura curler.

3.  1028 Visual Therapy UV White CC Cream in Natural Beige

My Clinique CC Cream is nearly running out, and I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. My skin is crazy sensitive and I swatched this sample on my neck or jaw a couple of times before deciding to buy it. It's really light on the skin and I hope to do a review soon!

Until next time! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment